missing parental control and qos device feature from deco app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-16 03:36:11
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.4 build 2021101 Rel 75384

Hi I could not find the parental control and qos device feature for my deco e4 version 2. 

i try to follow this https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1598/  and https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/1601/

but could not find it in my app  i can only see monthly report and managers. 

Please see picture below: 

i tried to check on the device if there is qos option but there is no option there

this is the build number 

Options
3 Reply
Re:missing parental control and qos device feature from deco app
2022-06-16 03:41:57

@jersut 

Hi, I think you might set Deco E4 under access point mode, parental control and Qos are not supported under access point mode.

How to check the working mode: under Deco APP>More>Advanced>Operation mode.

Best regards.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options
2022-06-16 04:39:50
Thanks David, Yes it is currently using access point mode since i got another router in front. if i change to router mode can i still get the dhcp from my original router?
Options
2022-06-16 05:49:53

@jersut 

Hi, if changing Deco to wireless router mode, Deco itself will get an IP address from the front router but the devices connected to Deco will get IP addresses from Deco.

Best regards.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 675

Replies: 3