Google Home integration with X20 DSL

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-06-21 05:34:48
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: ?

So I am struggling to understand and I think that there is another thread that is similar. I set up my X20 DSL and the two connection points. I have a Google home set up and had to the two connection points show up in my home and it shows me they are working if I am not near the house, as I am the one to attend to technical difficulties in the house. Then an update come through and they disappeared. I log in via the Google assistant app and also have tried adding via works with Google. They no longer show up. 

Called support who advise me that they never worked with Google? I said it was on my screen for ages. They advised me it was a Google error? and there is no integration. i got frustrated with support who told me it couldn't happen and he basically called me a nufty. 

The X20 itself doesn't show up as I guess that is where the actual signal has come from there..which is frustrating. The other two connection points did show up. 

Anyway, now another update has come through and one of them has shown up again. 

I want to know a) do these products work together? b) if not, why can you log in and go through the process and why do they show up? see photo attached from today. c) why is one showing up now?

Any help appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Google Home integration with X20 DSL
2022-06-22 02:54:00

@GC_Rosco 

Thank you very much and please refer to the private message to get more details.

Best regards.

--------------------------

Deco X50-PoE is ready for your advice. If you are interested, please help us complete the following survey.

Deco X50-POE Survey

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 290

Replies: 1