"Please reconfigure your parameters. If the problem still exists, please contact your ISP" error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

"Please reconfigure your parameters. If the problem still exists, please contact your ISP" error

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-08 21:43:48
Model: Archer VR400  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.5.0_220321v
A few months after purchasing my Archer VR400 V3, I'm having connection issues. i.e. I have internet cuts very often during the day and which last a long time.

I tried to put back my old router and I don't have this problem. so I understood that it is the VR400 which causes these worries.

A few minutes after plugging it in I lose internet and I get this error message that appears "Please reconfigure your settings. If the problem persists, please contact your ISP."

Please help me to solve this problem.
Options
1 Reply
Re:"Please reconfigure your parameters. If the problem still exists, please contact your ISP" error
2022-07-29 12:06:48

@fumseckk 

Hi, do you use VR400 as a wireless router or DSL modem router?

If it is under wireless router mode, please install the beta firmware in the private message to see whether it improved the connection.

If not, would you please send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. A whole picture of the Advanced>status when the internet dropped out.

2. A whole picture of the Basic>Network map when the internet dropped out.

2. The system log on the web UI.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1327

Replies: 1