Invalid beacon report

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Invalid beacon report

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Invalid beacon report
Invalid beacon report
2022-07-26 14:01:30
Model: Deco E4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.5.4 Build 20211101 Rel. 75384

Hi there

Im having issues whit my Deco E4 setup at my house

All was good until about a month ago.

Started having hick ups on the network, and, also the second Deco unit keeps crashing and ends up whit the Red Light at the top.

I already have made a reset to the equipment and also the entire configurations, but still having the same problems.

Error reported on LOGS -

"Tue Jul 26 12:29:47 2022 daemon.err nrd[6633]: estimatorCmnHandleBeaconReportEvent: Invalid beacon report for 7E:FF:9F:46:13:13"

Tue Jul 26 12:34:22 2022 daemon.err nrd[6633]: triggerMonSteering: Failed to get uplink rssi for C2:0D:2B:AF:A0:90

Options
1 Reply
Re:Invalid beacon report
2022-07-27 07:35:44

@Luppus 

Hi, when the secondary Deco kept crashing and ended up with red, how about the main Deco E4? is it working well all the time?

When secondary Deco went red, do you need to restart it to get the connection back?

Would it be possible to connect the secondary E4 via cable to the main E4 to see whether the connection got better?

And is there any change in the latest month, like a firmware upgrade or a service update?

By the way, I see you choose "Access Point" tag, is Deco working under the Access point mode now?--you could check under Deco APP>More>Advanced>Operation mode.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1235

Replies: 1

Related Articles