DSL Light on, Connection VDSL ok for the modem, but no internet on my computer or smartphone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DSL Light on, Connection VDSL ok for the modem, but no internet on my computer or smartphone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-30 08:20:03
Model: TD-W9970  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I said everything in the subject :D

After hours i succeeded to have VDSL connection OK on the modem but there is no internet connection on my computer. I admin the modem through ma computer so it is connected to the modem.

When i start diagnotic tools on the modem, all steps are OK (green)

I am in France, with Free VDSL connection.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks for your help.

Options
1 Reply
Re:DSL Light on, Connection VDSL ok for the modem, but no internet on my computer or smartphone
2022-08-17 06:27:16

@Aerith 

Hi, welcome to the community, and Sorry for the delay.

In case you still had the current issue, there are some suggestions for your reference:

1.Please change DNS server to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4 under Advanced>Network>Internet>internet connection>Modify

If there is still no internet, please check the IP settings under Advanced>Status>Internet>IP settings and if you are using PPPoE connection, most of the time, the IP should be a public address(or you could also leave me a message about the IP settings under the Internet section.)

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 288

Replies: 1

Related Articles