Play Store stuck

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Play Store stuck

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Play Store stuck
Play Store stuck
2022-08-05 16:54:30
Tags: #issue
Model: Deco M9 Plus  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.3

Hi!

My network 

Internet -> Modem Huawei  EG8145V5  -> Ethernet cable -> Main deco m9 plus -> Ethernet cable -> Bedroom deco m9 plus(2nd floor) -> Wifi -> Office deco m9 plus(2nd floor)

The issue is.

When I download from google play store it stuck when I'm connected to the cell phone on Deco m9 wifi, when i disconnect from  deco wifi and connect to Huawei Wifi the download works fine.
I tested versions 1.5.1, 1.5.3 and 1.5.6 and they all have the same problem.

What I do to fix it?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Play Store stuck
2022-08-08 06:45:17

@RodrigoBR 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.

I tested the Deco M9 with my Samsung A53 and the Google play store did work well.

There are some suggestions for your reference:

1. please refer to this link to change the DNS server to 8.8.8.8/8.8.4.4:How to change DNS server settings on my Deco

2. please check whether there are any parental control profiles for the mobile phone.

3. Since there is a Huawei EG8145V5 WiFi router already, if possible, please temporarily change M9 to Access Point to see whether this issue still existed.

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Play Store stuck
2022-08-08 11:16:33

Hi  @David-TP ,

I tried change the dns and wasn´t works
I verify the parent control and it was empty
I changed to AC and it works!!
The issue is strange because only play store stuck, all other functions work well.

I changed to firmware 1.5.6 and get the same issue!

Let's wait the next firmware 1.6.0 and try it again.

Thanks

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 538

Replies: 2

Tags

issue
Related Articles