Archer TX55E causing Windows 11 desktop to crash

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-03 21:49:22
Model: Archer TX50E  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

When the adapter is plugged into my computer, it crashes repeatedly. This isn't a problem when I don't have the adapter plugged in.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Archer TX55E causing Windows 11 desktop to crash
2022-09-05 06:43:56 - last edited 2022-09-05 06:44:58

Hello  @Pandorica 

Thank you for reporting the issue. 

Can you help describe the detailed phenomena of crashing, or share a photo of that? Does the PC crash when insert the card into the PCIE slot or when you installed the driver for it?   Do you mean the PC freeze or goes into Blue screen? 

If it's Blue screen, please try the suggestion her and help provide the dump. file and model of router 

How to troubleshoot if your computer goes to a blue screen when installing TP-Link wireless adapter

May I have the photo of   the driver version & motherboard information of the PC  here

Options
2022-09-12 20:44:44

@Solla-topee The computer crashes when the driver is installed--if it isn't installed, plugging in the adapter does nothing. When I say "crashing" I mean my computer completely turns itself off and attempts to restart, although often it doesn't get all the way through the restarting process before crashing again.

Options
2022-09-13 03:52:11

@Pandorica Glad to hear from you again, can you try the intel chipset driver and see if that makes any difference.

May I have a photo of the driver date and motherboard information, thanks a lot. 

Options