Connection Speed / App Problem

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-09-08 04:12:41
Tags: #connection
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hey all. I have 2 issues:

Issue 1 - Connection Speed

I am currently getting up to 500mbps download speed and 100mbps upload speed. However, on my deco, I'm only getting 40mpbs download and upload speed. Is there any configuration I can do to increase my connectivity speed?

Issue 2 - App Problem

- Only by using my data, I am able to login to the app (note : I've set up the deco previously and the connection is working fine). After login in with my data, the app requests me to set up new deco "Let's Begin" when I have already done so previously.

Appreciate the support.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Connection Speed / App Problem
2022-09-17 20:54:08

@JoelSee 

I am having the same issue. Only thing different on my side was updating the firmware.

my Wi-Fi  also drops or connect but just hangs.

I am struggling to find a solution. 

Options
2022-09-19 08:50:08

@Fuwaad  Nice to see you again and please refer to the reply on this link:
https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/582418

Options
2022-09-19 08:54:17

@JoelSee 

JoelSee wrote

Hey all. I have 2 issues:

Issue 1 - Connection Speed

I am currently getting up to 500mbps download speed and 100mbps upload speed. However, on my deco, I'm only getting 40mpbs download and upload speed. Is there any configuration I can do to increase my connectivity speed?

Issue 2 - App Problem

- Only by using my data, I am able to login to the app (note : I've set up the deco previously and the connection is working fine). After login in with my data, the app requests me to set up new deco "Let's Begin" when I have already done so previously.

Appreciate the support.

Hi, Sorry for the delay.

Was the speed of Deco M4 still capped at 40m/s?

Have you checked the Qos settings on the Deco M4 and make sure it is 1000-download/1000-upload?

For the second issue, please refer to this link:Paint Your Home in Wi-Fi/ Let's begin on the Deco APP

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 365

Replies: 3

Tags

connection
Related Articles