TP range extender doesn’t work with Telstra?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-19 09:46:20

We had been using to link range extender. Since telstra updated modum it's stopped working. We bought a new ac 1750. We have tried pairing and also via the app. Both say connected and working. Though it's not extending internet. Just had the lights on as if it's working. 

Options
3 Reply
Re:TP range extender doesn’t work with Telstra?
2022-10-25 02:29:07

Hello  @Ian01234 

Thank you for reaching out to the community.

As far as I could tell, there isn't any known problem with the Telstra, you could check the guide and troubleshooting tip for setting up the range extender

[Configuration Guide]TP-Link Range Extender Setup (Range Extender Mode)

[Troubleshooting] Has connected to TP-Link extender but no internet, what can I do?

Feel free to let us know if this works for you. 

Options
2022-10-25 03:46:35

@Solla-topee hi, it doesn't work. 

Options
2022-10-25 06:46:39

@Ian01234 

May I know how about the led status of the range extender after setup, did you try to verify or examine the Wifi password as the above configuratio guide, thank you. 

1. LED status on RE 

2. Model of router and network topology, e.g.  Router AX1500 <wireless> RE450

3. Try to log in range extender web page and share a photo of Status page after setup
4. Firmware and hardware version of RE:  How to find the hardware and firmware version of my TP-Link device?
5. For dual-band extender, RE failed to connect to 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz or both Wi-Fi bands.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 635

Replies: 3

Related Articles