Tapo P100 two set up no problems cant set more

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-05 12:51:23
Tags: #Bluetooth, first steps
Model: Tapo P100  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I have a set of four 

the first two set up without any issues whatsoever

the 2nd and 3rd will not connect at all to the app using Bluetooth - cant get past the first set up task

I have updated App - 

I have checked Bluetooth

I have disconnected all other Bluetooth devices

I have rest the P100

This step is the first - even before setting up wifi so there cant be any issues on that side 

they simply wont connect to the app

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo P100 two set up no problems cant set more
2023-01-25 02:00:40

@Johnno001 

I think turning off Bluetooth and turning it back on, or restarting your phone may help. Or you might try a different mobile device like tablet/ phone to setup the Tapo plug. 

Options
2023-02-01 10:52:06

Hi all, just wanted to confirm with anyone in the community if TP-Link has already implemented default power state settings for the P100 US version?

Thinking of picking one up but the plug is useless to me if it doesn't have that setting, so i'd like to confirm first. Thanks!

Options
2023-02-02 02:32:33

@hrwe 

Tapo P100(US) 1.0 supports the Default State feature. Three modes are included, Last "ON" State, ON and Off. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 632

Replies: 3

Tags

Bluetooth, first steps
Related Articles