Deco X20-DSL solid red light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-08 02:25:53
Model: Deco X20-DSL  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: .

Hi All, 

I have a Deco X20-DSL as my main router/modem along with an X20 satellite. I woke up this morning to solid red lights on both. I have tried rebooting and cycling power several times but they reboot with a yellow light and then straight to red.

In my app it was it cannot find any Deco and something is wrong with the cloud server. This means I have no access to any settings or config in the app.

I believe that they were both on the latest firmware versions as they are set to auto update.

Do I need to do a hard reset (press the pin) or is it an ISP issue?

Thanks,

Mark 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X20-DSL solid red light
2023-01-09 06:31:23

@Wazza2106 

Hi, Welcome to the community. 

There is no need to hardware reset the Deco. I think it is very likely an internet shortage on the ISP side.

If you are connected to the WiFi of Deco(turn off the 4G and VPN connection on the smartphone if there is any), will you see the previous Deco network on the APP now?

For more suggestions, it is also suggested to have a look at this link:We couldn't find Deco. Something wrong with the Cloud service

If yes, it is suggested to go to Deco APP>More>Internet connection>IPV4 and check whether you could still get a valid IP address here. 

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 236

Replies: 1

Related Articles