VR2100v Problem with DECT Phones

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-16 14:22:40
Tags: #VoIP
Model: Archer VR2100v  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I just purchased a new VR2100v to replace a VR600v as I want to upgrade my DSL speed. The installation went smoothly for the most part.

1st installation of DECT phones failed (router didn't switch to connect mode), but worked fine after an update to the newest firmware version. I checked by calling to and from my mobile phone and it worked well.

The next morning, both Gigaset DECT handhelds had problems. Calling was not possible, the time and phone names were not synchronized with the router. Also the phone book and call history were not accessible. After rebooting the router, the handhelds looked ok (after several minutes initializing) but were useless again moments later. Both Gigaset handhelds use the latest firmware. The DSL connection worked fine during all this time!

I use some WLAN and LAN clients (~15 WLAN, ~10 LAN clients) but no USB devices and no cloud services.

Please advise, how I can achieve reliable phone services!

Thanks,

L.W

Options
1 Reply
Re:VR2100v Problem with DECT Phones
2023-01-19 06:38:55

@L.W 

Hi, Thank you very much for your time and patience.

May I know who is your internet and VOIP service provider?

It is suggested to send an email to support.forum@tp-link.com with the following information:

1. Some screenshots of your VOIP configuration.

2. A copy of the system log before restarting the modem.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 308

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles