Archer VR300 disconnects often/unstable connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-18 06:06:08
Model: Archer VR300  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: last

I bought the router two weeks ago, and since then I've been suffering from disconnections, slow surfing, and the modem stop able to function, including not able to access my server remotely.

I contacted the telecommunications company many times and they said there was a problem with the router.

I cleaned the router's memory and configured it again including software updates but the problem persisted.

A representative of the telecommunications company came to my house yesterday and checked all the Internet transmission cables and they are fine.

The representative sold me another router from your company TDW9960 and all the problems were solved.

The problem with the Archer VR300 router disconnects often/unstable connection is that the router constantly shows errors in Downstream dsl.

I'm very disappointed that I lost money twice on your router that worked for a total of two weeks with no success.

I ask that you win me the Archer VR300 router because apparently it is not working.

best regards,

Shai

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer VR300 disconnects often/unstable connection
2023-01-19 06:49:05

@ShaiM 

Hi, welcome to the community.

I think you could consider returning Archer VR300 back to the shop where you bought the modem.

Since it is a global community, I am sorry that we do not have the privilege to send or give the products to customers.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 327

Replies: 1

Related Articles