VPN ISSUE_NO SUPPORT
We are struggling for past 15 days to get support from TP_LINK INDIA
I need urgent support on the issues we are facing with TP Link Router ER8411.
1. The Firewall Access Control list dont work.
2. The OpenVPN configuration is not working. We are able to connect to the VPN but not able to access any LAN machine.
3. The Data throughput through the VPN tunnel reduces down to 1mbps in spite of having a 1GBPS of internet connection.
4. The Peer to Peer application data transfer between LAN system and the Internet hosted system is throttled down to 1Mbps after going through the TP link Firewall.
5. I need support to configure either SSL VPN or OpenSource VPN with the below requirement. I have tried to configure it but it doesn't work.
Through VPN i have to give access to multiple users to different sets of LAN servers, not all LAN networks.
EX : User1 will have access to only two LAN servers 172.16.1.10 and 172.16.10.11
User 2 will have access to other two LAN servers 172.16.1.20 and 172.16.1.21.
Based on the username the access to a group of servers will be granted.
Please find the attached scenario.
6 . I am configuring one-to-one NAT to a specific Private IP to a specific LAN IP server. But that server is not accessible from the open internet to that specific Public IP.
I am getting nothing in logs too.
Can we have a remote session and troubleshoot this issue. / we have tried connecting TP-LINK support but no reply. also custumer care call always comes busy....