Bugs in Deco App after latest Update

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-20 19:28:56

Since the latest update in the Deco App i noticed some bugs.

In Parental Guidance , once u created a profile , in the history of that profile one  is not able anymore to update the history page anymore by swiping down.

Now you really have to leave the history section and reenter it again which is so annoying.

Also in that same history section before one was able to click on any visited url and/or  to perform actions on that URL like blocking it for that specific profile.

I informed helpdesk about this but it seems nothing is

done with it. 
This is so annoying because people are

now so limited in monitoring and performing actions in profiles of the parental guidance section.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Bugs in Deco App after latest Update
2023-02-21 06:40:02

@Stonypony 

Hi, Thank you very much for the feedback.

I tested several times on the parental control settings and the online time/visited history/block history could be updated by swiping down.

Another detail I think might be related is if the device is just connected to Deco and no traffic gets through, the online time would not be changed.

As for that the websites could not be blocked/allowed directly under the same history section, and it has to get to the next page, it has been mentioned once before. So far, no clear improvement news has been heard.

Thanks again.

Best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 210

Replies: 1