DECO P9 Flow loss between my different DECO

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

DECO P9 Flow loss between my different DECO

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
15 Reply
Re:DECO P9 Flow loss between my different DECO
2023-02-27 17:46:30 - last edited 2023-02-27 18:06:30

@vDex 

Probably the Deco P9 devices are connected to different electrical phases or through some power strips!

Do not connect Deco P9 devices in this way

Options
2023-03-05 17:21:00 - last edited 2023-03-05 17:22:04

@vDex 

Ok I made some changes, my main deco P9 was plugged into the outside electrical outlet which must be on another electric current.

So I unplugged the main deco and I plugged it back inside, well it's not practical because the cable is in the middle of the passage so I will not be able to leave it like that, If anyone have a solution for this problem?

Then I reset the whole network, and on my other 2 deco P9 there is now brand CPL + wifi, but on the 3rd deco there is only wifi.

I did tests by changing the place, I switched the deco who had wifi + cpl with the one where I have only wifi, it does not change anything. The one who only picked up wifi continues to capture wifi and the one who captures wifi + cpl continues to capture the 2 I do not know what it can come from?

As I have 4 deco I think it may be the deco that I bought in addition to it, I do not know if there is a synchronization to do?

I tried to reset it and the entire network but it doesn't change anything.

Thanks

Options
2023-03-05 17:24:25

@vDex 

Options
2023-03-05 20:56:08

@vDex 

Still having a problem with the P9 in Cabinet, You cannot connect the P9 in Cabinet to any power strip with filter or UPS, perhaps the electrical socket in the Cabinet is on a different electrical phase!

Options
2023-03-05 21:22:15

@vDex 

Have you tested speeds near Deco P9 that report powerline links: what results you are getting now? Hopefully, better than wireless.

As for Cabinet P9, I think with this Deco model its power adapter plays the role in powerline link. To test if this is an adapter issue, borrow adapter from different Deco P9 and try it with Cabinet P9. 

Other than that, it would be hard to tell what is wrong. There is no "special" synchronization, they all should work the same. Plug it to power outlet and if Deco P9 can establish powerline link, it will.

If you plug two Deco P9s one after another to same outlet and one can't establish powerline link but another can, the one that can't might have hardware issue. 

Options
Related Articles