No Host Network Connection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-01 18:27:50
Tags: #re450
Model: RE450  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.0.11 Build 220727

It was working fine. I made a change to my wifi on my router. I was hoping to factory reset the tp-link and put in the new information. I have tried so many times all different ways. I am out of ideas what to do. I have made sure my wifi passwords are correct. I have tried just to use 2.4 and skip 5. I have connected to it wireless, through the ap on my phone and wired through my laptop.

I would love to know of another thing to try. I have searched for hours to fix this but nothing is working.

Options
2 Reply
Re:No Host Network Connection
2023-03-03 09:33:33

@zimba7768 

Welcome to the community.

It is suggested to have a look at this link to adjust the wireless settings on the main router:

Recommended settings on the host router to work well with TP-Link Range Extenders

Best regards.

Options
Re:No Host Network Connection
2023-03-03 13:19:21

@David-TP  

Thank your for this link. I went through everything and could not find anything to change. I was able to fix it by disabling Protected Management Frames. This was enabled by default.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 2

Tags

re450
Related Articles