India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

408 Reply
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2023-08-14 02:11:33

@Sonu777sarkae 

Hi, based on other user feedbacks, if the Jio SIM is 4G and never used on 5G phone or updated to 5G, it should still work.

Besides, the latest beta firmware for MR600 V2 has already resolved the 5G Jio SIM issue, so please don't worry.

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2023-08-14 02:13:42

@Abhi07 

Hi, may I know the firmware version of your MR600 V2? the latest beta firmware for MR600 V2 should work for both Jio and also other ISP SIMs, please make sure the APN profile has changed to Airtel profile after you insert Airtel SIM.

If Airtel SIM still doesn't work, please share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page and Advanced->Network->Internet page along with system log file.

Abhi07 wrote

@Sunshine 

I have updated my MR600 V2 to beta firmware. Now want to use Airtel sim instead of Jio sim in it. I am unable to connect internet with airtel sim. Pls help

Nice to Meet You in Our TP-Link Community. Check Out the Latest Posts: Archer GE550 - BE9300 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 7 Gaming Router EasyMesh Is Available When Wi-Fi Routers Work in AP Mode as A Controller. Archer BE550 New Software Enhances System Stability and Optimizes MLO Network Stability. TL-WA3001 Supports EasyMesh, Speed Limit, Guest Network in AP Mode and/or Multi-SSID Mode. If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-14 02:15:51

SAS786 wrote

@Sunshine 

MR600 v3 Beta version 230506 not working wifi and lan please New update 

@SAS786 

Hi, may I know if you are using Jio SIM or other SIMs? It might not work properly with other SIMs and we will update a new firmware to solve other SIM issue.

However, Jio SIM should work on the MR600 V3 beta version 230506, if it doesn't work, please share with us screenshots of Advanced->Status page, Advanced->Network->Internet page along with system log file.

Please also make sure the same SIM works fine on other 4G devices.

Options
2023-08-14 02:38:24

@Sunshine 

Not working wifi and lan mr600 v3 Beta version 230506

Options
2023-08-14 04:43:22

@Sunshine 

Airtel sim doesnt work at all. Not that "it might not work properly".

I am not asking for beta software that works with both Jio and airtel.

There is no ETA of new beta and i cannot wait till it is available as I need it for WFH.

All I am asking for is stock firmware that works with other carriers( Software that came with the router when bought)!!

It is available for other variants like V2 etc and why can it not be shared here?

I can understand t not sharing the stock firmware only when security is compromised!

Options
2023-08-14 06:25:38

@Sharat 

Hi, MR600 V3 stock firmware is available on global site: Firmware Download for Archer MR600 V3, we will contact India local team about the India site.

However, I am afraid the Airtel still doesn't work after you installing back the stock firmware, and new beta firmware for MR600 V3 is expected to be available this week. I will share it with you as soon as possible once I get it.

Options
2023-08-14 08:18:46

@Sunshine 

Hi 

Options
2023-08-14 08:19:27
Options
2023-08-14 08:20:07

@Sunshine 

Options
2023-08-14 08:23:51

@Sunshine 

Unable to load log files

Options