India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

392 Reply
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2023-08-16 17:50:01
Any update on Tp-link M-100
Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2023-08-16 17:53:22

@Sunshine  Any update on Tp-link MR-100..

Options
2023-08-18 02:08:49

@Sunshine Kindly provide the solution for the jio SIM TP-Link. what is the solution of beta firmware, if only Jio sim works and others wont work.

If Jio changes something its should be mass boycott the jio sim, we all know. But since we have already purchased you device you should provide us the support for the same.

Provide some better firmware which works for all SIM , wha is the solution if only Jio works and other sim does not.

Please reframe this type of solution to cater specific needs where the other options not available.

I also raised the complain to the Jio ISP too about the SIM issues with our router and they are saying that we can not change only for TP-Link.

What a customer could do.

Either provide full proof solution or take your devices.

Options
2023-08-18 08:40:27

@AD91 

Hi, not 100% sure, but I suppose MR400 V4.30 beta firmware could be available next week.

AD91 wrote

@Sunshine it is Archer MR400(EU) Ver:4.30

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-18 08:43:51

@Diptir 

Hi, previous beta firmware might not work with other SIM except for Jio, but the current beta firmware should work for both Jio and other SIMs, but since the new beta firmware is to solve Jio SIM issue, there is no need to install the beta firmware if users are using other SIMs.

If you have any further question or issue on your product, please let us know.

Diptir wrote

@Sunshine Kindly provide the solution for the jio SIM TP-Link. what is the solution of beta firmware, if only Jio sim works and others wont work.

If Jio changes something its should be mass boycott the jio sim, we all know. But since we have already purchased you device you should provide us the support for the same.

Provide some better firmware which works for all SIM , wha is the solution if only Jio works and other sim does not.

Please reframe this type of solution to cater specific needs where the other options not available.

I also raised the complain to the Jio ISP too about the SIM issues with our router and they are saying that we can not change only for TP-Link.

What a customer could do.

Either provide full proof solution or take your devices.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2023-08-18 08:46:12

@Another_user 

What is the hardware version of your MR100?

As far as I know, the MR100 uses completely different chips, thus the solution is different from MR600/MR6400 etc., currently I don't have specific information about when MR100 could update firmware for this issue, once there is any more information, I will share on this thread.

Options
2023-08-18 08:50:09 - last edited 2023-08-18 08:51:23

@PavanB 

Hi, if your MR200 is V5.20 or V5.30, please try the beta firmware on Solution part of the original post, I just added MR200 V5.20&V5.30 and MR6400 V5.20 beta firmware today.

Note: For Jio SIM, if it is not plug and play, please remember to create APN profile manually and set PDP Type as XLAT.

PavanB wrote

@Sunshine When can we expect the firmware upgrade for MR200 v5?? If you require some details I can help. But please escalate it faster.

Options
2023-08-18 08:52:12

@Sunshine Okay thanks, though I don't think I should tweak as Airtel 4G sim is working fine the only problem is Jio 5G sim is not working which I should get it replaced if I need Jio to work kn the router.

Options
2023-08-18 09:12:47

@Sunshine Hi, I have MR200 V5.0, please release the beta firmware for v5.0.

Options
2023-08-18 12:11:57

@Sunshine 

Sir please help.

Jio sim issue my router mr100.

Hardware - TL-MR100 v1 00000001

Firmware - 1.6.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 221011 Rel.71875n

I use it for study purpose and I live in a village so I don't have any other options.

Please help 

Thank you.

Options