India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

408 Reply
Re:Indian Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2023-09-09 06:03:54

@Sunshine 

Hi I've recently bought a MR400 V4.3

Jio sim is not working with that.

Can you please let us know when will the firmware update with fix?

Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2023-09-09 16:36:35

@Sunshine Hi Thanks for the response i updated the latest beta firmware mentioned in the solution. But not able to check the jio sim, rather as i mentioned having the issue for my vodafone sim as well.

After updating the beta firmware still the internet not connected then i did factory reset and again i have inserted the sim then its started internet connection and working. 

But the current problem is some times the internet connection goes down without any reason for long time until we power cycle the device. 

Once we reboot/power cycle the router than only router able to connect with internet. 

Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2023-09-12 01:30:08

@Sunshine I have the same issue with the MR400 v4. I have been waiting for a firmware update to resolve this issue for two months now. Why has my model not been updated when you have fixed the issue for all other models? I am very frustrated. Please resolve this issue and provide me with a firmware update.

Options
2023-09-12 03:40:11

@Sunshine  still updated firmware for MR200 for version V5.0 is not available i have been waiting for over  a month

Options
2023-09-12 06:33:57

@Sunshine 

Hi I've recently bought MR200 V6.
Same issue is occurring on it.
Can you please share beta firmware for same, as it is available for V5.2 and V5.3.

Options
2023-09-13 07:46:05

@Sunshine i mentioned having the issue for my vodafone sim as well.

After updating the beta firmware still the internet not connected then i did factory reset and again i have inserted the sim then its started internet connection and working. 

But the current problem is some times the internet connection goes down without any reason for long time until we power cycle the device. 

Once we reboot/power cycle the router than only router able to connect with internet. 

Options
2023-09-13 07:46:44

@Sunshine 

As i mentioned having the issue for my vodafone sim as well.

Options
2023-09-15 05:59:31

@Sunshine please provide beta update for MR200 V5 router so that we can use Jio 5G sim in the router 

Hope for a positive response from you

Options
2023-09-18 05:29:48

@Sunshine Can you please share firmware for TPLINK MR200 V5 ( PROBLEM REALTED TO JIO SIM)

Options
2023-09-18 09:45:37

@Sunshine I am facing same issue

Options