India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G

403 Reply
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2024-04-27 11:03:46

@Sunshine 

Can u help me out with same issue

I use mr100 v2

Jio sim internet issue

Options
Re:India Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2024-05-08 11:40:29

@Sunshine , I have recently took my 4g jio sim from Archer MR200 V5 router and placed in 5g mobile, later on I have put it back into the same router which I have been using for 3years with same sim, all of sudden internet connection Issue raised and I have updated my router firmware to For Archer MR200(EU) V5: Archer_MR200(EU)_V5_24040425, and I have changed PDP Type to XLAT as default settings were not working. It resolved my issue with internet connection but since then I have very slow bandwidth, initially I use to get 25-30Mbps but now it's just 5-7Mbps. Can you please rectify the issue and provide the new stable firmware version for Archer MR200(EU) V5.

Thanks.

Options
2024-05-24 03:25:09

@Sunshine 

Mine is TL-MR6500V

Can you please give firmware for it?

Options
2024-05-26 05:08:07

@gokuking did you  received frimware for TPLink MR6400 v 4. if yes then please share with me as im also facing  issue of 5G sim not coonected with internet in TP router 

Options
2024-05-31 14:51:11
Kindly dont buy this product its expensive and useless at same time JIO 5g sim dosent work and the alternative beta ver what these guys are giving is not a solution as it just spoils the firmware totally as you then cannot use any other sim which makes this product total useless i took the risk but now repenting of wasting my moeny on this they should have come up with a propoer wokable firmware where any sim works smeemlessly now i have no option but to use airtel or VI sim with a plan which is not workable for longer run. i would recommend to look for airfiber option as that also gives you more speed and unlimited data option. this product is total waste feellin sad to waste my money on this. hope they understand this that this product people are buying due to a reason but if its still not working with any sim then its pointless for charging so much money seem copmpany makes the profit and customer is helpless as his money is already gone on this dustbin box. anyways hope to get a properfirmware which make jio 5g sim work along with other sim soon else never to buy tplink products anymore.
Options
Re:Indian Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2024-05-31 14:54:24

@amitkray31  its just a waste i also fell for this useless box and now feeling bad to spend so much money on this box dont buy its a waste unless they comeup with jio supporable firmware. not the beta version that will screw your box and wont allow you to work with other sim later. becareful

Options
Re:Indian Jio SIM stops working on TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers after upgrading to 5G
2024-05-31 15:07:21

@Archer_J exactly! It's a real shame that a company couldn't fix this issue in so long. It's been years! Pathetic sleeping employ

Options
2024-06-01 05:50:29

@iprime007  ... they just want to make money hence people like us wasted our money and bought this waste box

they dont care else they would have not sold it in indian market till it was working with all the sims thats why i am mentioning here so incase some plans should not waste the money as this is pure looting business 

Options
3 weeks ago

@Sunshine i am using MR6500V internet speed is good with Airtel Postpaid and Jio Prepaid but when i am using Jio Postpaid it does not work.

please help me.

Hardware details: MR6500v v1 00000001

Firmware Version: 1.1.0 0.9.1 v00a1.0 Build 220509 Rel.65700n

Options
3 weeks ago
bro forget jio tplink company has fooled everyone and this sim will never work on this router so just use VI or airtel
Options