Dec Lab Wi-Fi Assistant

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Dec Lab Wi-Fi Assistant

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Dec Lab Wi-Fi Assistant
Dec Lab Wi-Fi Assistant
2023-04-10 09:09:27
Model: Deco XE75 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.3 Build 20230302 Rel. 60992

I have recently installed the mesh network to replace a BT system I had been using. I have been running the Deco Lab Wi-Fi assistant and have consistent results. I am disappointed that the result is only 3 stars out of 5 with a statement that "the network is probably ok". I live in a 3 bed semi and have the 6GHz network being used for dedicated back haul. I have a 1 Gb/s symmetrical internet feed.I currently only have 15 devices including some Tapo LoRa IOT.

The ping test to the gateway using the app ios no better than 8ms but if I run a similar test using a PC over Wi-Fi I get an average of 1 ms which is what I would expect. 

Any ideas ? 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Dec Lab Wi-Fi Assistant
2023-04-11 06:09:34

@Fishkeeper 

Thank you very much for the feedback.

The star rating of the Wi-Fi diagnostic on the current Deco APP is not accurate and will be optimized later via an APP update.

Currently, if there hasn't been any performance issue, we could mainly focus on the diagnostics results of each section.

Thanks a lot.

best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 260

Replies: 1

Related Articles