Network adapters not working (Archer T4U v3 + Archer T4UH v1)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-10 23:22:11
Model: Archer T4U  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

Hi,

i have used both adapters stated in the title, and the internet runs terrible (maybe around 18kbs then back down to 0 repeatedly) I have fully factory reset my pc, tried everything online, even got a brand new wifi router (virgin media), tried with hotspots (sitting next to the device)  and installed the drivers and it still does the same. When i first built my PC, everthying worked perfectly, then it stopped. When i got a new wifi router it worked great until today. I just dont know how to fix this anymore. Any help will be fantastic. (on windows 11).

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Network adapters not working (Archer T4U v3 + Archer T4UH v1)
2023-04-20 01:09:36

@Gromit8681 

Hi, welcome to the community.

For Archer T4U v3, You could try to install the driver here and it is suitable for windows11 as well:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/509006

As for Archer T4UH V1, the model is a little old and its compatibility with Windows 11 hasn't been tested. 

By the way,  May I know how long you have had Archer T4U V3?

If possible. it is also suggested to test these adapters on a different laptop to see whether the same issue continued.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Network adapters not working (Archer T4U v3 + Archer T4UH v1)
2023-05-24 05:53:04
I'm sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you're facing with both the UB500 Bluetooth adapter and the WiFi adapter on Windows 11. Connectivity problems can be frustrating, but let's try a few more troubleshooting steps to see if we can improve the situation: Update drivers: Ensure that you have the latest drivers installed for both the UB500 Bluetooth adapter and your WiFi adapter. Visit the manufacturer's websites to download and install the most recent drivers compatible with Windows 11. Check power management settings: Make sure that power management settings for both adapters are set to allow maximum performance. In the Device Manager, locate the adapters, right-click, select Properties, go to the Power Management tab, and uncheck any options related to power saving or device sleep. Disable antivirus/firewall: Temporarily disable any antivirus or firewall software you have installed and check if it makes a difference in the performance of your internet connection. Sometimes, these security programs can interfere with network connections. Regards, Rachel Gomez
Options