Specifications for GPON ONU TP-Link Archer xr500v

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-22 00:52:54 - last edited 2023-04-23 07:15:08

Hi, I couldnt find the correct model of the router, so I put a generic one in the field Model in order to open this thread. My question is about the specs of hardware of the GPON ONU ARCHER XR500v, which is its CPU model, ROM amount and RAM, i have been looking for these specs everywhere and I couldnt find anything about it. I need to know it because I am looking for a replacement for the GPON ONU provided by my ISP, I feel like it is very lagged and i am pretty sure that a strong GPON would bring me beneficts of a network more responsive...

If possible could you put that info into the XR500V page too would be great... I would like to know which are the specs: rom, ram, cpu from xc220-g3v too, to compare if its better than XR500V GPON ONU...

I am just waiting this information decide which one to buy...

Options
1 Reply
Re:Specifications for GPON ONU TP-Link Archer xr500v
2023-04-23 08:39:45

@Cani1989 

Hi, welcome to the community.

Since these two models are both customized for local internet service providers, the hardware/software might be re-designed per ISP's needs and we do not have the CPU model, ROM amount, and RAM on record. If you are a home user, other than provided by ISP directly, it is not suggested to purchase these models by yourself.

Thank you very much.

best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 205

Replies: 1

Related Articles