TP-Link 3G,4G router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

TP-Link 3G,4G router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
TP-Link 3G,4G router
TP-Link 3G,4G router
2023-04-27 14:05:52
Model: M7350  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: V3

I cant connect to the router wifi by any phone or Ethernet cable.(even after restarting the router,or factory reset)

Last week was nothing wrong but now i can't

Today i 

Have changed IP siting from DHCP to manually

And i have connected to the router but i can't enter configure page or by the (tpmifi_tether)

angry

Options
1 Reply
Re:TP-Link 3G,4G router
2023-04-28 01:57:43

@ISLO 

1. please change your client device back to DHCP to obtain IP address automatically

2. please reset the M7350 to factory defaults by holding reset hole for about 10s, you will see Restoring and then Succeed on the screen, which means factory reset really works

3. Then please connect a laptop or smartphone to the default WiFi network of the M7350, if it doesn't connect, let us know error message please 

4. Please turn off any other network on the laptop/smatphone, such as mobile data etc., then try to open tplinkmifi.net or 192.168.0.1 page, or try to open tpMiFi App to see if it can be detected.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 359

Replies: 1

Related Articles