Deco 9, NAS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Deco 9, NAS

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Deco 9, NAS
Deco 9, NAS
2023-04-30 17:25:41
Model: Deco P9  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a Virgin Media Router, in my lounge, connected to the TV (It has to be near the tv to get Cable) and my NAS. My PC is upstairs, and connection to the NAS and router is terrible. I used powerline adapters, but that was slowwwww. I have a deco 9 mesh system - with up to 4 P9's. I cannot connect the NAS to the P9's and the PC. How can I achieve this? I've done my best to draw the current situation below. Can anyone help?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco 9, NAS
2023-04-30 18:35:42

@Bizzyh87 

Can you clarify what do you mean by "I cannot connect the NAS to the P9's and the PC?"

To start with, on your network diagram NAS is connected to the Router, which is the right thing to do when Deco mesh runs in Access Point mode. Do you mean PC can't see NAS when everything is wired according to this diagram, or do you mean when you connect NAS to Master Deco (instead of Router) with Ethernet cable you can't access NAS?

Also, when everything is wired according to this network diagram:

1. Does PC have Internet access?

2. What is PC IP address?

3. What is NAS IP address?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 274

Replies: 1

Related Articles