1. How can I delete previously logged in devices in Tether App parental control?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

1. How can I delete previously logged in devices in Tether App parental control?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-02 12:09:16
Model: Archer AX50  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

How can I delete previously logged-in devices from the Tether App Parental control list? It is getting pretty long with every new login with new MAC added to the list. 

Options
2 Reply
Re:1. How can I delete previously logged in devices in Tether App parental control?
2023-05-03 04:05:27 - last edited 2023-05-11 23:44:03

@Alice008 

Check this thread regarding your problem. Also this FAQ could be helpful too.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
Re:1. How can I delete previously logged in devices in Tether App parental control?
2023-05-05 11:02:38
If my reply helps with the issue, please click on the arrow pointing upward. If it solves your issue, please click the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options