Deco APP supports Parental Control Widgets

2023-05-08 07:55:53 - last edited 2023-06-05 10:02:13
Tags: #Highlighted Thread #Official #Parental Control Widgets
Model: Deco  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Widgets are an essential aspect of home screen customization. You can think of them as "at-a-glance" views of an app's most important data and functionality that are accessible right on the user's home screen. 

With the following beta APP, you can now create widgets for the Parental Control feature on the Deco APP, which helps get timely information on a certain profile and edit the settings without opening the Deco APP first.

Version 3.4.15 for IOS

Version 3.4.10 for Android OS

(Here we take Deco X68 under HomeShield Pro for example and other models might have a different UI.)

How to add widgets for Parental Control of Deco APP:
On IOS >>How to add and edit widgets on your iPhone
On Android OS>>Add widgets to your Home Screens 

Note:
1. To withdraw the Beta test, you could tap 'Stop Testing' in the TestFlight App on IOS and install the official Deco APP from APP Store, or delete the beta APP on Android OS and install the official APP from Google Play.

Please take some time to join the Widget test. Any feedback would be highly appreciated!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Deco APP supports Parental Control Widgets
2023-05-17 17:00:39

@David-TP The firmware of the deco x95 has been updated and now I wonder how I should give extra time to client (parental control). If they want to play when they don't have internet access?

Previously I could give them extra time. But now I have to delete the unit from the parental control Profile...
Or how?

Options
2023-05-18 05:53:04

@nezze 

Hi, welcome to the community.

You might need to set up a time limit first then you are able to see the "award" option.

Later this logic will be optimized via an APP update. "Award" is available as long as Time Limit or Offtime or Bedtime is enabled.

Thank you very much.

Best regards.

Options
2024-02-11 12:30:44

@David-TP 

I try to add the parental Control Widgets, but the screen to select a profile doesn't show any profile to select (ofcourse and I have profiles). It keeps loading for a minute or two and then stops.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 731

Replies: 3

Tags

Highlighted Thread Official
Parental Control Widgets
Related Articles