A WiFi adapter that supports monitoring mode and packet injection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-23 22:47:54

Hello, everyone, can someone recommend me a TP-Link WiFi adapter that fully supports monitoring more and packet injection, is specialized for security testing of WiFi networks, and is available for sale in Bulgaria?

Since I don't want to use online paying, I prefer cash on delivery. That means the adapter should be offered through Bulgarian platforms like Ardes or eMAG, not through distributors outside the country.

Also, the recommended adapters have to be fully compatible with Kali Linux and Windows 10 and 11.

Options
3 Reply
Re:A WiFi adapter that supports monitoring mode and packet injection
2023-05-24 02:16:57

@AnotherUser7 

Hi, Nice to see you again.

Please refer to the reply here:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/609726?replyId=1210604

Best regards.

Options
2023-05-24 05:45:57
While I can provide some general recommendations for TP-Link WiFi adapters that are known for their compatibility with security testing tools like Kali Linux and support monitoring mode and packet injection, I'm unable to provide real-time information on product availability or specific local platforms in Bulgaria. It's always best to check with local retailers or online platforms in Bulgaria like Ardes or eMAG for the most up-to-date information on product availability and cash on delivery options. Here are a few TP-Link WiFi adapters known for their compatibility: TP-Link TL-WN722N: This is a popular choice among security testers and supports monitoring mode and packet injection. It's compatible with Kali Linux and Windows operating systems. TP-Link Archer T4U V3: This is a dual-band USB WiFi adapter that supports monitoring mode and packet injection. It's known for its compatibility with Kali Linux and Windows systems. TP-Link Archer T9UH: This is a high-gain dual-band USB WiFi adapter that supports monitoring mode and packet injection. It offers strong signal reception and is compatible with Kali Linux and Windows. Please note that product availability and compatibility can vary over time, so it's essential to verify the specific model's compatibility with Kali Linux and Windows 10 and 11, as well as its availability through local Bulgarian platforms. I recommend checking with local retailers, online platforms, or technology forums specific to Bulgaria for more detailed and up-to-date information on the availability of TP-Link WiFi adapters that meet your requirements. Regards, Rachel Gomez
Options
2023-07-05 20:09:21

@AnotherUser7 

Hey there! I'm also looking for a TP-Link WiFi adapter with similar specifications. In Bulgaria, I recommend checking out Ardes and eMAG for options that support monitoring, packet injection, and are specialized for WiFi network security testing. Make sure the adapter is compatible with Kali Linux and Windows 10/11. To ensure cash on delivery, focus on Bulgarian platforms like TCS Tracking rather than international distributors. Good luck with your search!

Options