Deco M4R Keeps Disconneting intermittently

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-06-08 17:38:17
Model: Deco M4  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Hello,

I have 2x Deco M4R(EU) units and I'm only using 1 as a router. No mesh or anything like that.

I reset it multiple times and connected the ethernet directly to LAN1. It works after a minute or so and the light is stable "White". After weird intervals, the WiFi **and** Ethernet connection to my PC(Lan2) don't have internet access. At this point the M4 is Yellow, then after some time it turns white again and WiFi is working. But the Ethernet connection to my PC no longer works until I turn it off and on.

I googled and found a similar post but I can't find any solutions.

While the Deco is not working(yellow), my phone can still find the WiFi but its not working(No internet access).

I would usually think this is a WiFI issue but the fact that my ethernet connection also disconnects and no longer works is extremely weird. I would appreciate any advice, thank you

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco M4R Keeps Disconneting intermittently
2023-06-08 19:07:34

Seems like a firmware update solved the issue, for future readers if I dont reply back it is probably fixed!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 148

Replies: 1

Related Articles