Ethernet doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Ethernet doesn't work

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Ethernet doesn't work
Ethernet doesn't work
2023-06-13 05:35:03
Model: Deco X95  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My Deco X95 which i use as a access point has been great but suddenly the Ethernet port wouldn't work and when you connected to it it would say Unidentified network on my computer but the other ports would work 

Options
4 Reply
Re:Ethernet doesn't work
2023-06-14 07:23:11

@person12 

Hi, Since there are 3 Ethernet ports on one Deco X95, do you mean the computer could only get internet from 2 out of 3 ports?

Is the problematic port the 2.5G port, or one of the 1G ports?

Have you tried to restart this Deco and test with a different wired client?

Wait for your reply.

Best regards.

Options
2023-06-14 10:00:32
So the 2.5G port is connected to my router and then one of the 1Gports is connected to a different computer while the top 1G port is connected to mine and I have factory reset the Deco but it still has the same problem. I have also tested the top port with a different computer and it still will not work.
Options
2023-06-19 08:20:25

@person12 

Hi, Thank you very much for your time and patience.

I used to see similar feedback on Deco XE75 but not on Deco X95 yet: Only the top Ethernet port is broken.

If the factory reset did not help, It is suggested to contact the shop retailer to get this unit replaced first.

Best regards.

Options
2023-10-15 07:54:14

I have the same problem. It seems to be similar to problems with the XE75. Please look for

'Deco XE75 port 1 no longer working' in this community

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 531

Replies: 4

Related Articles