Votes

Whitelist option

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Whitelist MAC filtering, please!. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Whitelist option

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Whitelist MAC filtering, please!. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Whitelist option
Whitelist option
2023-06-24 14:00:23 - last edited 2023-07-11 09:11:02

Does Deco x50 4G have whitelist option  to allow internet access  only specific device ?

Options
4 Reply
Re:Whitelist option
2023-06-25 02:07:49

@ASGR 

Hi, it does not support this feature yet. 

And can I have the reason why you want this feature?

Thank you very much.

best regards.

Options
2023-06-25 09:20:27

David-TP wrote

@ASGR 

Hi, it does not support this feature yet. 

And can I have the reason why you want this feature?

Thank you very much.

best regards.

@David-TP 

Dear sir, Due to whitelist option we allow only needed device to connect with deco router's  wifi by adding  mac filter in our deco router. Except its all other unknown user can't connect with our deco wifi because his  mac address is not added in our router whitelist. I have known that Deco has only Blocklist option which unknown user may connect with our wifi if has known our wifi password.

Please help me 

Thank u sir.

Options
2023-06-27 01:07:43

@ASGR 

Hi, Thanks for your message.

I do agree with what you said about preventing unknown devices from connecting to Deco Wi-Fi. This feature has been requested before and has been forwarded to the engineers for evaluation. So far, it hasn't reached a final conclusion on whether or when it would be accomplished.

Thank you again.

Best regards.

Options
2023-06-27 02:26:17

@David-TP 

Thank you sir

Options

Information

Helpful: 4

Views: 471

Replies: 4