Deco EX75 Port Forwarding Not Working For All Ports

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-02 08:26:59
Model: Deco XE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.2 Build 20230509 Rel 63842

I have my NAS connected via ethernet to an XE75 satellite.

I have implemented nine port-forwarding rules from the main XE75 to my NAS, most of which work (e.g. SMTP, HTTPS). All port-forwarding rules were applied to the XE75 at the same time.

However, three ports (3012, 5510, 51820) indicate that they are closed when I run an external port scan. My NAS firewall is configured to be open to these ports, and I have tested with the NAS firewall disabled.

The latter port is my Wireguard server. I can confirm that when I connect to Wireguard whilst on my LAN, the handshake with the Wireguard server works successfully. When I connect to Wireguard externally (e.g. from mobile/cellular), the handshake fails.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco EX75 Port Forwarding Not Working For All Ports
2023-07-04 12:10:20

@Adagis 

Hi, before using Deco, have you tried to open these 3 ports on other Wi-Fi routers? And did they work well for the Wireguard VPN server?

If other ports work well, the Port forwarding feature on Deco seems working as expected.

I would like to follow up on your case via email. Please check whether you have got an email from me.

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco EX75 Port Forwarding Not Working For All Ports
2023-07-04 12:15:02

Hello @David-TP 

Yes, the port forwarding worked previously with another router - an Asus RT AC88U.

I don't have a direct email from you - just the email notification for tjis

Thanks.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 662

Replies: 2

Related Articles