Any new feature update under development?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-18 13:51:12 - last edited 2023-10-24 03:09:13
Model: Archer AX72 Pro  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230423 rel.47435(5553)

Hi, 
Is there any new Beta firmware with some new feature available for the AX72 Pro? 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Any new feature update under development?
2023-07-20 02:17:59

Hi @gigakb 

I saw you're following my post here and asked for DoH, and I replied to you yesterday. 

We're not getting any advanced notice of when new updates are being released or when a feature update will be available. It's suggested to keep an eye on the router web GUI for any firmware updates.

But please do let me know if you have any specific requirements. I will let the community know if there is a beta program for Archer AX72 Pro.

Options
2023-07-20 16:10:44

@Kevin_Z 

Hey,

I just saw the response there. If there any specific feature I get in my mind, I will drop a response over this thread.

Options
2023-08-17 03:06:42

Hey @Kevin_Z.

Hope you are doing well. I have a few feature requests in mind.
Please check if they are hypothetical or practical as of now.

1. Add Matter support in the router
  2. Change the UI for the Tether app. It looks way too simple. It should have some visual appeal at least, might consider Platform-specific UI? Such a Dark mode can help as of now.
  3. DoH [I know testing is going on, but added it to the list, just in case]
  4. Home Shield Free/Pro should have a section in the router itself. As of now, Home Shield can be viewed via the App only.
Options