extending google home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

extending google home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
extending google home
extending google home
2023-07-25 19:25:56
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello .

I have a google home setup at home with 1 base and 3 repeaters. also the base connects to a switch that connects to tv, ps5 and a small synology server.

1 one the outputs from the switch goes to a TL PA7017P KIT that connects to other 2 points inside the house.

The last point TL PA4020P is connected in the pool area inside a little room, thats why I bought it because once inside that room you cant get any signal from the house and The pool control machine needs wifi.

Today I added a power controller made by Shelly. I have a few around the house and I would like to control it with google assistant.

What is the best setup to extend the google home network with the powerline adapter? 

Thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:extending google home
2023-08-29 06:25:42

@snoodler 

By google home network, you mean your router internet, right? You could purchase more TP-Link powerline adapters to extend the network further if necessary.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 177

Replies: 1

Related Articles