Archer T2U Nano WiFi adapter causes constant BSODs

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-21 13:23:03
Tags: #Windows 10
Model: Archer T2U Nano  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Windows 10

Hello, I'm coming to you about a problem I can't solve despite intense research.

I recently got a pc towards the end of June which didn't have an integrated wifi card, so I bought a Nano T2U to solve this problem. At first I had problems connecting to the 5GHZ network, which cut out for no reason, refusing to connect to it, I more or less found a solution to this problem but now I'm facing a much worse problem, now, every time the wifi adapter driver is loaded by Windows, I get a BSOD with the error "Watchdog Violation", thinking at first that the problem was due to the driver being "defective" (at that time I had a driver dating from 2019 whereas the most recent one on the official TP Link site dated from 2021) I updated the driver and suddenly the BSODs stopped, I then resumed my activity as usual but now, with this same driver, I get this error again after a few seconds that the driver has loaded, I tried several methods, launch the computer in safe mode, delete the device with the driver directly, delete it manually from the windows driver files, reinstall the driver several times, keeping the Windows default one, but the problem still persists.

The context having been given, I am ready to follow any type of instruction to be able to help you to help me to palliate this problem, I know that it comes from the pilots, but I do not manage to put the hand on the exact source of the problem. Thanks in advance

Options
1 Reply
Re:Archer T2U Nano WiFi adapter causes constant BSODs
2023-08-23 02:57:32

@Komabop 

Hi, welcome to the community.

There are some suggestions for your reference:

1. connect Archer T2U nano to another USB port.

2. install the following driver under safe mode:

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/509006

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 543

Replies: 1

Tags

Windows 10
Related Articles