Wifi light not turning on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-25 12:07:15
Model: Archer C7  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just bought the AC7 router, the AC1750. I connected it to a power source and I connected the ethernet cable to the internet outlet. I also connected the router to my computer and the internet is working. But I can't get the wireless wifi to start. I tried opening the IP address on the search engine and it brought me to a site that says 'dd-wrt.com' with details about the router. I can see it says wireless network 'disabled' but whenever I try to open any sort of settings it asks for user and password login information. I tried the default 'admin' and 'admin', as well as SSID information but nothing is working. I don't know what to do now. Please help!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Wifi light not turning on
2023-08-26 08:51:33

Hi @Ash0000 

Have you tried resetting router to its default settings? 

Also, did I understand you correctly that you just bought Archer C7 and there is a DD-WRT firmware on it? 

Options
Re:Wifi light not turning on
2023-08-26 19:08:37

@endless_despair Hello; yes i tried to reset the router and it worked; I was able to reset all settings. Yes, so when I type into the browser 192.168.0.1, it doesn't work at all, so I tried 192.168.1.1 and it worked. The top of the page said DD-WRT. Is that not normal? I'm not well-versed in routers and such.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 2

Related Articles