Configure multiple VLAN on AXE75

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-25 13:32:33 - last edited 2023-08-28 10:12:03
Model: Archer AXE75  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: Most recent

Does anyone know if I can configure separate VLANs on this router? I've searched through it's web interface settings and don't see an option (I'm trying to create separate VLAN to put my IOT devices on).

Thank you!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Configure multiple VLAN on AXE75
2023-08-26 08:43:25 - last edited 2023-08-26 08:45:19

Hi @Seanpatrick 

There is no way to configure VLAN on Archer AXE75.

If I'm not mistaken, there are no TP-Link home routers that have a VLAN feature (except for IPTV VLAN).

But, maybe one day, Archer AXE75 will receive a new firmware with IoT-network support, so you would be able to properly separate your home devices from IoT devices (refer to this post).

@Kevin_Z could you please tell whether there are any plans on implementing the DoH and IoT-network support on this model or not? Thanks.

Options
Re:Configure multiple VLAN on AXE75
2023-08-28 10:11:33

@Seanpatrick   @endless_despair 

Thank you both for requesting new features on Archer AXE75.

endless_despair is correct and our home routers don't support VLAN configurations except for IPTV/VLAN settings as I replied to Sean here.

Apologies that we haven't received advanced notice of when AXE75 will receive a firmware update to add the support for IoT Network or DoH. I will make sure to update my thread once there are new models that support them. It's suggested to subscribe to the mentioned thread topic to get the most updated information.

If you found a post or response helpful, please click Helpful (arrow pointing upward icon). If you are the author of a topic, remember to mark a helpful reply as the "Recommended Solution" (star icon) so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 991

Replies: 2

Related Articles