Archer C6 V4 Router Problems

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-08 17:12:06 - last edited 2023-09-14 06:00:03
Model: Archer C6  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 1.12.1 Build 221212

Problem of Archer C6 V4 Router

1. Archer C6 V4 doesn't Have Performance Tab inside which CPU load and memory usage is shown.

2. When I connected my router to another router with WDS option, the internet was running on my mobile And My PC but internet was not showing on the router, when I tried to update its firmware, I clicked on check for update to show it. Make sure you are connected to the internet is showing.

3. There is a problem of internet, when I connect three mobiles of my house to the router, all three mobiles do not get the same speed, some mobiles get very fast speed, some mobiles get very low speed while all the devices I should have the same speed.

4. Router web interface When I open the router page in my mobile, when I zoom the router page, the router page is zoomed for the first time, but when I zoom it for the second time, the router page is not zoomed. There is a problem with desktop mode in mobile also.

5. What is the use of which option in archer c6 v4? It is also not visible whereas in Archer C7 there is a question mark option on the top right side which you can click on to see what the use of which option is or what turning it on will do.

6. And There Is No Option Of VPN Archer C6 V4.

7. The biggest problem is the web interface of this router. The web interface of this router is very useless as compared to Archer c6 version 3.20 and Archer C7.

I request you to solve this problem as soon as possible and bring a new firmware update

Options
2 Reply
Re:Archer C6 V4 Router Problems
2023-09-11 09:30:46

@Mr_Arif 

Most of your comments are feature requests, you could submit it on feature request section.

Regarding point 3, the internet speed is related to the client devices as well, it is normal that the internet speed might be different on different client devices.

In addition, you could download the latest firmware from TP-Link website and update it manually: Download for Archer C6 | TP-Link

Options
Re:Archer C6 V4 Router Problems
2023-10-02 14:01:33

@Mr_Arif 

Hi there,

Completely agree with all your missing features in regards to Archer C6 V4 & I also have the same problem on Archer C6 V4 where VPN is missing.

Have created a feature request on TP Link community (link below), so we can vote for VPN to be added to Archer C6 V4. 

https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/611204

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 472

Replies: 2

Related Articles