Deco X60 V2 firmware update notification

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-25 07:52:56
Model: Deco X60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.5.1

I've received a notification from "Deco" that said there is a firmware update with bugfixes available.

When I go into the deco app it claims to be all up to date with the 1.5.1 version that has been the latest for over 2 years.

What gives ?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Deco X60 V2 firmware update notification
2023-09-26 07:29:30

@FlipFlopHHJ 

Hi, Thank you very much for the update.

Were you trying to say that there was a new firmware notification in the Deco APP>Message, but when you went to More>System>Update Deco, there was no new firmware available?

If yes, I think the new firmware would be the one to fix the parental control issue here.

This firmware is still in the release process and currently, part of the users might be able to detect this firmware at first. This firmware will be uploaded to the official websites in the next few days, then you could consider trying to manually update the firmware via the web interface.>>How to Update the Firmware of Deco

Best regards.

Options
Re:Deco X60 V2 firmware update notification
2023-10-03 19:26:17

@David-TP I see there is an update for the X60 v2 for US. I need EU. The number is the same but can I download the US version or do I have to wait for EU? 

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 374

Replies: 2

Related Articles