Fails to be recognized by Google Home

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-05 17:42:20

I have spent far to much time on this problem.  I have a TP-Link Mesh that works excellently whit my BT Hub, the reason I changed to TP was because the speeds I was getting from BT were poor, (not what I was promised).  My TP- Mesh works perfectly, I have had many TP products in the past.  This is the first failure, and the setting up support has been poor.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Fails to be recognized by Google Home
2023-10-07 07:56:38

@Major_Jim 

Thank you for your post on TP-Link Smart Home community!

To help with your concerns, please be specific about the problem you're facing, including all the necessary information such as device model, firmware and hardware version, Tapo App version, a thorough description of the problem, and the troubleshooting steps you have tried. 

Community users and our support team can provide suggestions for your concerns based on the information you provided. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 161

Replies: 1

Related Articles