Issues while using range extender AC 750 model number RE200(IN)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-16 10:05:20
Model: RE200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Noufal muhammed 

Pazhayalakkidi

Palakkad dist

Kerala 

Pin code 679302 

Noufalmuhammed0786@gmail.com 

12/09/2023 

Mob no 8086133269

TP-Link Head Office

Hissa No. 1, B/H Green Park Industrial Estate, Gala No. 1, Survay No. 185/B. Dongri Pada Poman, Vasai East, Palghar, Maharashtra, 401208

Subject: Complaint against TP-Link AC Wi-Fi Extender with Warranty 

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with the TP-Link AC Wi-Fi Extender that I purchased, and to file an official complaint with regards to the product and its warranty. I purchased the TP-Link AC Wi-Fi Extender Model no 2233312001302on 7/6/2023 from flipkart .The product was accompanied by a warranty, which I expected to cover any potential issues that may arise during the warranty period.

However, I regret to inform you that the Wi-Fi Extender has been experiencing persistent connectivity issues since its installation. Despite following all the instructions provided in the user manual and seeking assistance from TP-Link support helpline, the problem persists. This has led to significant inconvenience and frustration for me, as I rely heavily on a stable internet connection for both personal and professional purposes. 

Considering the persistent issues I have encountered with the TP-Link AC Wi-Fi Extender, I kindly request that you take the following actions:

1. Provide a replacement for the faulty TP-Link AC Wi-Fi Extender, as per the terms of the warranty. 

2. Ensure that the replacement device is thoroughly tested and in working condition before dispatch.

3. Extend my warranty period to compensate for the time and effort spent troubleshooting and seeking support for the faulty device. I have attached copies of the original purchase receipt and the warranty document for your reference. I kindly request that you review my case promptly and take the necessary steps to resolve this matter. I trust that TP-Link, as a reputed brand, will honor its commitment to customer satisfaction and provide a prompt resolution to this issue. Please acknowledge the receipt of this complaint and inform me of the steps that will be taken to address it. I can be reached at the contact details provided above. Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to a swift and satisfactory resolution. 

Yours sincerely,

Noufal muhammed

Options
1 Reply
Re:Issues while using range extender AC 750 model number RE200(IN)
2023-10-18 06:32:09

@Rozarrio3 

Hi  Noufal,

Welcome to the community.

As the Global community covers multiple regions, we typically do not handle warranty requests directly due to varying warranty policies. It would be advisable for you to reach out to the local office for further discussion regarding the specific details of the warranty.

https://www.tp-link.com/in/support/replacement-warranty/

Thank you very much for your understanding and support.

Best regards.

Options