Need Driver for TPlink usb wifi adatper - T2U nano AC600 for Linux / Ubuntu

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-18 17:59:10
Model: Archer T2U Nano  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Though I can see the device listed when I attached this to my ubuntu 20.04 desktop -   using lsusb   -  the same cannot be used to connect to my existing WIFI network ( 30 mbps broadband)

But - I can still use my old ( ten years older i.e Iball Baton USB 300m wifi adapter)  within seconds of it being attached and connect to internet.

Please provide /update the drivers OR fix the issues in the TPlink usb-wifi devices that prevent this from being auto detected and default config by Ubuntu/Linux.

Note - I did not install any drivers for the Iball baton usb wifi ( but it is very old and sees only a single 2.4Ghz band /network only)

Options
1 Reply
Re:Need Driver for TPlink usb wifi adatper - T2U nano AC600 for Linux / Ubuntu
2023-10-20 11:06:10

@SudheerGodgeri 

Hi, There hasn't been a driver for Linux/ubuntu 20.04 yet.

The chipset platform for Archer T2U nano is RTL8811AU and It is suggested to refer to this link to find a suitable driver on the Linux Forum, like GitHub.

Most frequent questions when installing Linux driver of Wi-Fi Adapter

Thank you very much and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 965

Replies: 1

Related Articles