Votes

Tapo S200B automation

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Switch Camera Mode Between Home & Away in Automation. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

Tapo S200B automation

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Switch Camera Mode Between Home & Away in Automation. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Tapo S200B automation
Tapo S200B automation
2023-10-22 13:47:43 - last edited 2024-01-15 05:53:43
Model: Tapo S200B  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi,

Im wondering if I could program the s200b smart button to trigger the "Home" and "Away" mode on my CS420 cameras through my H200 hub? I'm looking in the hub settings and I can only find means to trigger the integrity mode and nothing more. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo S200B automation
2023-10-23 10:59:16

@Sperringer 

Camera Home and Away mode is not a supported Action. This kind of usage does sound interesting.

I've helped to transfer this post to Feature Request block. You can edit the title and the content to convey the specific details of this improvement request, which will attract other users who share the same idea to vote for your request.

Requests that receive more attention and vocal support are more likely to capture the interest of our relevant teams for priority evaluation.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 386

Replies: 1