Avvisi se manca corrente in casa

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Notification when there is no power at home. Please vote on the main thread.

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Notification when there is no power at home. Please vote on the main thread.
2023-11-05 12:22:15 - last edited 2024-02-22 08:19:56
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

I Wish to receive a message in case of lack of electricity at home during my trips abroad. I have connected my tapo p110 to my Alexa, but it does not work. Any suggestion? Thanks 

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Avvisi se manca corrente in casa-Solution
2023-11-07 07:59:33 - last edited 2024-02-22 08:19:45

@Silvano_1952 

There is another post with a similar feature request that has gained some traction. This thread will be merged with the existing one. If others are interested in this feature, please redirect to the below thread, vote for this feature request and leave your comments! 

Notification when there is no power at home

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Avvisi se manca corrente in casa-Solution
2023-11-07 07:59:33 - last edited 2024-02-22 08:19:45

@Silvano_1952 

There is another post with a similar feature request that has gained some traction. This thread will be merged with the existing one. If others are interested in this feature, please redirect to the below thread, vote for this feature request and leave your comments! 

Notification when there is no power at home

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 199

Replies: 1

Related Articles