Deco X73 will not factory reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-11-21 02:17:09
Tags: #Factory Reset
Model: Deco X73-DSL  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have tried everything, and I am very frustrated with this product.

I purchased the DECO X73 a month or so ago, it has been connected via a copper phone line (Australia). Recently the NBN provider upgraded to Fibre, resulting in the DECO having to be reconfigured to a wireless router, problem is this has not been possible as the main Deco X73 unit will not allow a reset to allow reconfiguration.

What can you do to assist, and please do not tell me to use the App or the reset button on the bottom of the unit, as I have tried every which way but throwing it against the wall.

Regards

D

Options
1 Reply
Re:Deco X73 will not factory reset
2023-11-23 02:16:45

@Dayle_73 

Hi, Thank you very much for your feedback.

Could you please help me double-check the model number, is it Deco X73-DSL or Deco X73?

The Deco X73-DSL kit(3-pack) is 1*Deco X73-DSL+2*Deco X73. Only Deco X73-DSL has the DSL modem router/Wireless router/Access Point mode. Deco X73 only has wireless router/Access Point mode

If it is Deco X73-DSL after you reset it, would there be any change to its LED status?

Have you tried to power it off for about 3-5 minutes, then hold the reset pinhole for 1s again?

Wait for your reply and best regards.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 195

Replies: 1

Tags

Factory Reset
Related Articles