Where to buy a CPL to add in a TL-PA9025P Kit network

2024-01-21 09:36:31
Model: TL-PA9020P KIT  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

Hi,

I understand how I can add a CPL to my TL_PA9025P network, but I can't find where to buy a single CPL to add ?

The documentation say that all CPL devices are compatible together, and a note adds that the whole network will adapt to lower CPL bandwidth.

On the TP-Link website, I can only buy a KIT PA9025, with a 2000Mbps, with 2 CPL

The single CPL I can buy have lower bandwidth, like the WPA8631P : 1300Mbps.

So my question : How can I buy a single TL CPL with 2000 Mbps ?

If I buy an other kit PA9025P, can I use the both CPL as client CPL ? Or do I have to throw away the server CPL and add the client CPL to my network ?

Thank you for your time !

Regards,

Adrien

Options
1 Reply
Re:Where to buy a CPL to add in a TL-PA9025P Kit network
2024-01-21 15:00:16 - last edited 2024-01-21 15:02:05

ACBoulet wrote

How can I buy a single TL CPL with 2000 Mbps ?

@ACBoulet 

If they are only listed as KIT on TP-Link's website and you also can't find single TP-Link devices in any stores, then no, you can't.

Of course you are free to check if any other brands offer 2000 Mbps HomePlugAV2 devices as single units.

ACBoulet wrote

If I buy an other kit PA9025P, can I use the both CPL as client CPL ? Or do I have to throw away the server CPL and add the client CPL to my network ?

@ACBoulet 

There are no such things as "server" and "client" Powerline adapters. (Just out of curiosity, were there any such markings on the two PA9025P of your KIT?)

All HomePlug AV/AV2 Powerline adapters can be freely added to an existing Powerline network consisting of HomePlug AV/AV2 adapters. Basically like what you wrote near the begin of your post.

Options