Request to Add Manual Input for DNS over HTTPS (DoH) Server Address to TP-Link Archer C64 v1 Router

Request to Add Manual Input for DNS over HTTPS (DoH) Server Address to TP-Link Archer C64 v1 Router

2024-02-10 16:30:29
Model: Archer C64  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.13.2 Build 230824 Rel.74702n(4D45)

Dear TP-Link Support Team,

I am Hassan,
a customer and user of the TP-Link Archer C64 v1 router. I appreciate your efforts in adding DNS over HTTPS (DoH) capability to this device.

However, considering the specific needs of myself and other users, I kindly request the addition of a feature allowing manual input of DoH server addresses to the router software.

This feature would enable users to directly enter their DoH server address and use it as the default DNS server.

This capability is crucial for individuals who prefer to manually input their DoH server address.

Thank you for your attention to this request, and I kindly ask for the inclusion of this feature in the software of the TP-Link Archer C64 v1 router.

I appreciate your efforts in enhancing your products and providing better services to customers.

Best regards,

Hassan Nemati

Options
1 Reply
Re:Request to Add Manual Input for DNS over HTTPS (DoH) Server Address to TP-Link Archer C64 v1 Router
2024-02-20 09:02:42

@w0l4i 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback, I will report it to our development team for evaluation.

By the way, one AX55 V1 beta firmware already supports customizing DoH&DoT DNS Server: [Closed] Public Beta for Archer AX55 V1 Supports EasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul, DoH&DoT, ECO Mode etc.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options