HP PRINTER HP SMART APP

HP PRINTER HP SMART APP

HP PRINTER HP SMART APP
HP PRINTER HP SMART APP
2024-02-12 21:53:58

HP PRINTER  HP SMART APP  has anyone had  hp printer working on hp smart app fjoined the network then go offline while the printer is connected to the router  internet fine  dns is fine  but the printer stays oooline ever after multi resets.

Am not sure if tplink issue  just a hp printer issue i know they need improve there network cards this happens too often it seems to be cheap network cards

Options
4 Reply
Re:HP PRINTER HP SMART APP
2024-02-20 09:59:49

@tonyjp2022 

May I know if the HP Printer is connected to TP-Link Router via WiFi?

If it disconnects WiFi frequently, please try moving it closer to the router, also try changing WiFi channel and channel width on your TP-Link router.

Options
2024-02-20 14:12:56
yes i have the hp printer directly connected on the 5 ghz band in my case channel 64 this has happen on multi printer i blameing on hp cheap network cards .I dont have clean solution because everything else on my network works well but the hp printer wont rejoin the network even after multi network rset it brandnew printer that why i posted on here see if it more then myself with this issue
Options
2024-02-22 05:12:15

@tonyjp2022 I also have the same issue, I bought a HP Smart Tank 585 in Dec 2023 and right from the startup its a pain. A few seconds after I connect it to wifi, all lights starts blinking and printer is unresponsive until I restart it and then same thing again and again. If I turn off wifi, it stays fine. I contacted HP customer service and they replaced the printer Motherboard, which didn't fix the issue, then replaced the whole printer and, guess what, same thing happened again. I finally put another non tp-link router I have, as a dhcp client for my main network and I connected printer to it's wifi and its fine now. I am using HP smart app as it has print anywhere. 

I can't just blame Tp-link because all the other things in my network just work fine, and HP doesn't exactly know whats the issue here.

Options
2024-02-22 14:17:37
that why i did this post i had 2 hp officejet s both worked fine then for no good reason would go offline when every device on the network would be connected work fine but the hp printer would stay offline w even when it was connected my last hp stayed connected for 3 weeks then wont reconnect even after 3 4 reset of the network amazon excchanging it for replacement one now .I wasnt sure if it was hp isues only or both tplink & hp that why i made this post
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 235

Replies: 4

Related Articles