API Call Supported

API Call Supported

API Call Supported
API Call Supported
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version:

I am reaching out to inquire about the compatibility of our smart plug devices, which support both Bluetooth (BT) and Wi-Fi connectivity, with your API for remote operation.

I wanted to check in to ask if your device supports API calls CLI (using Curl Command). We're exploring options to integrate our system with devices like yours, and API compatibility is key for seamless operation.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:API Call Supported-Solution

@swapnil12 

For cloud stability and user experience, TP-Link smart home API is not open to the public. If you're a partner, contact the relevant TP-Link representative for assistance..

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:API Call Supported-Solution

@swapnil12 

For cloud stability and user experience, TP-Link smart home API is not open to the public. If you're a partner, contact the relevant TP-Link representative for assistance..

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:API Call Supported
2 weeks ago
Thank you for reaching out. I am little bit confused on "Partner" word. I need to use a switch for industrial purposes, specifically for a proof of concept (POC) in automation. So, we can used Switch for the Automation.
Options
2 weeks ago
Thank you for reaching out. I am little bit confused on "Partner" word. I need to use a switch for industrial purposes, specifically for a proof of concept (POC) in automation. So, we can used Switch for the Automation.
Options
a week ago

@swapnil12 

You may reach out to the sales team or tech support for more details about the cooperation. 

Click to Contact Us

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 135

Replies: 4

Related Articles